Saturday, January 15, 2011

Starry Eyed Surprise

Week 4 of The Diva's Weekly Challenge : Starry-eyed Surprise. I had some trouble coming up with something I really liked here. everything I created was very "earth-bound," despite the music and other people's images.

I finally decided that it was either the mood of the moment or my basic earthsign personality, and just went with it!

One of the first mental images that came to me from the title of the challenge was of Davy Jones (of Monkees fame) and the stars in his eyes, and Hers, when he first saw the Girl of the Week.
I was certainly Surprised to find those Starry Eyes hiding in the Garden:

6 comments:

  1. ★★★Star-dusting Whispers of Aloha★★★

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!! Love those starry eyes hiding - great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - glad you hung in there and posted it for us to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s a wonderful magical garden with starry eyes everywhere… Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous approach! I think there must be Faeries living in your garden!

    ReplyDelete