Sunday, January 16, 2011

Catching up?

Just so that I will feel "complete," I want to go ahead and post my entries to the Diva's Weekly Challenge #'s 2 and 3.

Week 3 (1/3/2011) was called Eyes Wide Shut. The challenge was to draw your "string" with your eyes closed! Many of us participating discovered that, even though we thought we were making big sweeping strokes, we ended up with very small, cramped strings. Strange. . .

I did 2 of these. For the first one,  I not only drew my string "blind,"

I then used my favorite "Random Number Generator" to select the tangles I used to fill in my string.



I had so much fun with this, and ended up trying a couple of tangles I'd never used. Stretching is good!

So I decided to do another one. Again, I drew an eyes-shut string, but this time I selected my own tangles:


I "wasted" a lot of time this afternoon trying to find a random number widget that I really like. I'll keep looking and share it when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment