Sunday, January 16, 2011

One more!

The Weekly Challenge 12/27/10 was the "Two-Pencil String:" draw your string with a pair of pencils held (or rubber-banded) together.
I REALLY liked this one, and it's actually the one I'm currently using as my "photo" on my profile.

I got so involved in how to tangle that doubled string ~ I finally decided that the tangle changed with every twist. If you think about it, this means that that ribbon-like string actually has at least four different faces.
Then the decision: to fill it in, or just let the string speak for itself. . .

I don't think I actually "saw" the heart shape until after I'd scanned it! I must have on some level, since my initials are in the right place : )


I'm looking forward to the next challenge! Please notice that I added the button to link from here to The Diva's challenges.

I am so amazed and gratified at the number of people who have found me here, and left such lovely, encouraging comments! Thank you all. I'm glad to be a part of the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment