Sunday, March 13, 2011

Am I Blue?

Well, not really. I was pretty blue on Friday, with concerns over my first class in the new studio space. But world events were certainly much bigger and far more devastating than Anything in my little world!!

So I send out prayers and healing energy to all those harmed in any way by natural disaster! And my little world will just have to continue to turn.

The Diva's Weekly Challenge #12 is "Something Blue," in honor of her Mom, Mom's birthday and her love of the color. This one was difficult for me. My first attempt was rather heavy-handed with the blue. I liked this second one better. But I think I'll post them both: there were things I really liked in the first tile! I just felt that I "lost it" in adding color.



OK, so the scanner toned it down some, but I still don't like what I did with Hollibaugh.

And the second, the scanner toned down too, so it's kind of dark:




I could probably adjust the settings, but I'm too tired.
;  )  [me with one eye closed]

Busy week last week and another coming up!

On the bright side, even though I had a smaller-than-expected-or-hoped-for class on Saturday, I did have a class, and everyone who did attend seemed to enjoy it and want more.

Tentative plan to repeat Zentangle 101 in a couple of weeks, then a "102--8 more tangles" in mid-April.

More on that soon!

In my downtime this week (if I really have any), I have a lot of work to do on my marketing.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous - the colour on DRUPE is just right!

    ReplyDelete